Automatic Horizontal Sticker Labelling Machine Model SBHSL – 150 is one of the most users friendly. The Machine incorporates latest sophisticated Micro Processor Control Label Dispensing system with user friendly Sensing system for Label and Product. Machine suitable for Baby Diapers Pack.
The Bhagwati Sticker Labelling Machine SBHSL-150 has its own unique single point synchronized speed control system The Inbuilt Automated Label Length detection systems with manually feeding and storing of Label Length data in memory and retrieving the same every time for change of Label Size & re-starting the machine. The System thus saves valuable time, avoiding machine-down time, and helps achieve higher production.
Top & Bottom labeller delivers accurate and high speed repeatable Labelling. Easy to reach hand wheel adjustment and side rail quickset adjustment means more “up-time” on your production line! Bhagwati gets it. Shows it and proves it in the versatile pro series Top & Bottom labeller. Armed with the newest and fastest Netcom control technology, it lights-up the “one touch” bright digital display screen for quick set-up.
The labeller series is suitable for a wide range of flat package applications. The different sizes are accommodated where best-in-class reliability is the mandate for producing efficiently
|Label Height||8 mm to 90 mm Standard|
|Label Length||12 mm to Unlimited|
|Label Roll Dia.||300/400 mm|
|Core Dia.||75/76 mm|
|Electrical||220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)|
|Speed||Up to 150 labels per minute depending on product and Label size|
|Conveyor Height||865 -960 mm|
- No label data input/retrievals require for any label size
- No change parts for label size
- Single pot on-line speed variation control
- Synchronized speed of label dispensing, conveyor and pressing device
- Virtually maintenance free machine
- User-friendly label placing adjustments
- Self protected against voltage fluctuations
- Built in A. C. variable frequency drive system
- Fully stainless steel finish machine and also frame structure