|Machine Name||Automatic Front and Back Labeling Machine|
|Speed Per Minute||Up to 80 tube per minute (Speed Depends up on the Size of the Product and label length).|
|Number of Labeling Dispenser||2 Labeling Dispenser Head|
|Application||Labeling on front and back|
|Label Requirement||Self Adhesive Sticker Labels in Roll Form having consistence 3 mm space between the 2 labels|
|Label Material||Self Adhesive Cromo Paper Labels|
|Roll Outer Diameter||Maximum 300 mm|
|Core ID||75 mm|
|Dispensing Accuracy||+1 mm|
|Bottle Holding Unit||Belt Type Spring Based Top Conveyor.|
|Working Height||850 mm (+50 mm)|
|Slat conveyor belt Length||6 Feet|
|Machine Weight||Approx 350 Kgs|
|Machine Dimension||Approx 8 (L) x 7 (W) x 5 (H) – in Feet|
|Transparent Sensor||Extra Cost|
- S. 304 development including principle machine outline.
- Built in item counter.
- “No Container – No Label” an electronic detecting gadget stays away from wastage of marks.
- Machine is reasonable for round holder for fold over naming with the assistance of Change Parts.
- Easy to change mark application stature
- Top Conveyor to holding item at the season of marking.
- Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
- In consistence with cGMP.
|Machine Main Base Frame||Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304|
|Machine Coverings||Complete in Stainless Steel 304|
|Item Contact Parts||Stainless Steel 304|
|Non Contact Parts||Stainless Steel/Mild Steel/Aluminum/Teflon (Whichever is material)|
|Conveyor t Belt||Rubber Belt (Stainless Steel – for substantial items)|
|Conveyor Shafts||Mild Steel with Hard Chrome or Zinc Plating|
|Conveyor Sprockets||Mild Steel or Nylon|
|Plating(Wherever Applicable)||ENP/Zinc/Hard Chrome/Blackening|
|TOP Conveyor Belt||Timing Sponge Belt|
|Guide Rod and Pin||Stainless Steel 304|
|Dispenser Rollers||Rubber Molded + Aluminum + Knurling Rollers|
|Dispenser Unit Up and Down||Screw Based UP and DOWN Assembly|
- Label Roll Empty – Machine Stop System with Alarm.
- Missing Label in Roll – Machine Stop System with Alarm.
- Special Label Sensor for detecting Transparent Film Labels which does not have any detecting imprint on it.
- Option of Contact Coder, Hot Foil Coder, HP Cartridge Coder and Inkjet Coder with different speed ranges accessible.
- Toughened Glass or Acrylic Safety Cabinet for Machine.
- Tower Light demonstrating the machine status/task.
- Color or Mono Touch Screen with PLC for machine task and indicating different mistake messages and data in plain view.
- Special Sensing framework for checking missing mark on item.
- Low Compressed Air – Machine Stop with Alarm framework for pneumatically o-worked coding framework.
- Vision System for checking Barcode, nearness or nonattendance of Coding or pharma code on marks.
- Vision System with OCR framework for checking coding on marks.
- Online pneumatically worked item dismissal framework.
- Polycarbonate Enclosure in Stainless Steel Profile.
- Packing Conveyor.