Bottle Sticker Labeling Machine Automatic Bottle Labeler Machine
Unmatched Quality & Speed - 100% Solution to Your Labelling Requisites
- No Label Data Input/retrievals require for any Label Size
- No Change Parts for Product and Label size
- Single Pot On-line Speed Variation control
- Synchronized speed of Label Dispensing, Conveyor and Pressing Device
- Virtually Maintenance free machine
- Easy to change label application height
- User Friendly Label Placing Adjustments
- Self Protected against Voltage Fluctuations
- Suitable for On-Line InkJet and Contact Coding System
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labelling
- Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
- Fully Stainless Steel finish Machine
SPECIFICATION OF THE EQUIPMENT MACHINE’S BASICS
|Machine Name||Bottle Sticker Labeling Machine|
|Model||Servo and PLC Based Machine|
|Suitable for Products||Pet Bottle / HDPE Bottle|
|Application||Labeling on Straight Surface of Round Bottle|
|Production Speed Per Minute (depends on bottle’s Size, label’s length and material)||Up to 150 Bottles per Minute|
|Labels Requirement||Self Adhesive Sticker Labels in Roll Form having consistence 3 mm gaps between the 2 labels.|
|Label Material||Self Adhesive Paper Labels|
|Label Roll Outer Diameter||Maximum 300 mm|
|Label Core ID||75 mm|
|Label Dispensing Accuracy||+1 mm (for wrap around label: + 1.5 mm )|
|Working Height||860 mm (+/-50 mm)|
|Conveyor Length||6 Feet|
|Silent Feature||Ø Polycarbonate Enclosure in Stainless Steel Profile.
Ø SERVO base technology
Ø PLC + HMI operated
Ø Separate motor for individual operation like bottle separation, wrapping label, dispenser, conveyor speed
Ø Separate AC drive for individual operation
Ø Compact and user friendly Machine
Ø Wheel type Up-down movement system
Ø Castor wheel for machine movement.
Ø No Label Data Input/retrievals require for any Label Size.
Ø No Change Parts for Product and Label size.
Ø Virtually Maintenance free machine.
Ø Easy to change label application height.
Ø User Friendly Label Placing Adjustments.
Ø Suitable for On-Line Inkjet and Contact Coding System.
Ø Suitable for Partial Labeling.
Ø Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
MACHINE’S MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Machine Main Base Frame||Stainless Steel 304 Pipe Structure|
|Machine Coverings||Complete in Stainless Steel 304|
|Product Contact Parts||Stainless Steel 304|
|Non Contact Parts||Stainless Steel / Mild Steel / Aluminum / Teflon (Whichever is applicable)|
|Conveyor Slat||Stainless Steel 304 Slat with Nylon Strips on Side|
|Conveyor Shafts||Mild Steel with Hard Chrome or Zinc Plating|
|Conveyor Sprockets||Mild Steel or Nylon|
|Bearings||SKF / Niche / Equivalent|
|Plating(Wherever Applicable)||Zinc / Hard Chrome / Blackening|
|Wrapping Belt||End Less Sponge Coated Wrapping Belt|
|Wrapping Guide||Sponge Coated Wrapping Guide|
|Bottle Separation / Spacing Unit||Aluminum Roller (Silicon Covered)|
|Guide Rod & Pin||Stainless Steel 304|
|Dispenser Rollers||Rubber Molded + Aluminum + Knurling Rollers|
|Wrapping Unit Up & Down||Screw Based UP & DOWN Assembly|
|Dispenser Unit Up & Down||Screw Based UP & DOWN Assembly|
- Label Roll Empty – Machine Stop System with Alarm
- Missing Label in Roll – Machine Stop System with Alarm
- Special Label Sensor for sensing Transparent Film Labels which does not have any sensing mark on it.
- Vision System with OCR system for checking coding on labels
- Online pneumatically operated product rejection system
- Turn Table and Packing Conveyor
- Option of Contact Coder, Hot Foil Coder, HP Cartridge Coder and Inkjet Coder with various speed range available.
- Toughened Glass or Acrylic Safety Cabinet for Machine
- Tower Light showing the machine status / operation
- Colour or Mono Touch Screen with PLC for machine operation and showing various error messages and information on display
- Special Sensing system for checking missing label on product
- Low Compressed Air – Machine Stop with Alarm system for pneumatically o- operated coding system
- Visison System for checking Barcode, presence or absence of Coding or pharma code on labels