This model SBSL-60 of the sticker labeling machine is vertical, linear and highly user friendly. It is built using high grade stainless steel and is almost maintenance free. This automatic equipment includes the most up to date system for dispensing label which is controlled by the latest type of micro processor. Moreover, it also has a simple sensing system for products as well as labels. It is an ideal machine for labeling bottles of various sizes and other such round shaped objects. This equipment can provide an output of maximum 60 labels in a minute, based on the diameter of the product and label size. Further, it even has a conveyor and pressing belt system in order to precisely label the bottles in a vertical position.
It therefore eliminates the inconvenience of manually feeding and collecting the products in a horizontal type sticker labeling machine. And the integrated and pre-programmed system for detecting the label length does not require the manual input and storage of the label length data into the memory, and also retrieving the same details every time for changing the label size and restarting the equipment. As a result this sophisticated system helps to save your valuable time, and even prevents down time of the machine, and ultimately assists in increasing the production and decreasing the overall cost. This long lasting model SBSL-60 of the sticker labeling machine incorporates all the primary elements of the standard equipment, in order to cater to the diverse requirements of the users in both the local and global markets. It also has a powerful variable frequency A.C. driven system; and a single point online speed variation control. Optionally, a color or mono touch screen with PLC for operating the machine and displaying the various error messages and information is also available.
|Programmable Logic Controller Unit DELTA Make
|Delta Make Touch screen
|Sanyo denki stepper motor – Japan make
|Panasonic / Delta Make
|Sensors ( Product / Label )
|Leuze – USA or Sick Germany make
|AC Drive ( Variable Speed)
|All Electrical / Electronic cables
|Labb – Germany make
|SMC / Festo make
|8 mm to 70 mm Standard*
|12 mm Minimum
|Label Roll Dia.
|Gap Between two Labels
|Appx. 3 mm
|15 mm to 70 mm*
|220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)
|Up to 60 Labels per minute depending on Product and Label Size
|Machine Direction of Movement
|Left to Right from operator side
- No Label Data Input/retrievals require for any Label Size
- No Change Parts for Product and Label size
- Single Pot On-line Speed Variation control
- Synchronized speed of Label Dispensing, Conveyor and Pressing Device
- Virtually Maintenance free machine
- Easy to change label application height
- User Friendly Label Placing Adjustments
- Self Protected against Voltage Fluctuations
- Suitable for On-Line inkjet and Contact Coding System
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labelling
- Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
- Fully Stainless Steel finishes Machine
- Label Roll Empty Machine Stop System with Alarm
- Missing Label in Roll Machine Stop System with Alarm
- Special Label Sensor for sensing Transparent Film Labels which does not have
- Any sensing mark on it.
- Option of Contact Coder, Hot Foil Coder, HP Cartridge Coder and Inkjet Coder with various speed ranges available.
- Toughened Glass or Acrylic Safety Cabinet for Machine
- Tower Light showing the machine status / operation
- Colour or Mono Touch Screen with PLC for machine operation and showing various error messages and information on display
- Special Sensing system for checking missing label on product
- Low Compressed Air Machine Stop with Alarm system for pneumatically o- operated coding system
- Visison System for checking Barcode, presence or absence of Coding or pharma code on labels
- Vision System with OCR system for checking coding on labels
- Online pneumatically operated product rejection system