When you see anything displayed on the shelves of a shop the first thing that attracts your attention is the label on the product. You will first pick up an item with an attractive, bright coloured label. When you want to make, sell and offer products and services, the first most obvious step is to have a good label. Visual appeal is very important for a business to have a striking show.
A good product labelling machine will make your product labels good, attractive, catchy and clear. These are very beneficial to the industrial world as they use novel techniques and save time and money. Labelling machines paste printed labels on the finished products, containers, vials, ampoules, bottles and other packaging material. These are also known as labeler. The labels are self adhesive labels which have readymade gum on the back side and it can be pasted on the container with little press by the machine.
Labelling done manually is a time consuming job and it is not a professional way of packing the product especially when bulk production is done in a professional way. Using labelling machine to package the products is time saving and more professional.
Labelling machines are used in pharmaceutical industries, consumer durable indusrties, FMCG and many other packaging industries. Fully automatic with advanced features of labelling these machines make your packaging job easy, clean, professional and hygienic. The work is done within a predetermined time frame and with high precision. You can also pick and choose from the range of labels and letters to customize the labels for your operations.
While selecting a labeling machine for your industrial business, make a note of all your requirements and study the features offered by the labelling machine manufacturers. Select the one that suits your operations the most.
Labeling machines are an integral part of the chemicals, cosmetics, food and beverages, agriculture, electronics, pharmaceutical industry, etc. The labels offer information about the ingredients in the product, the manufacturing date, expiry date and information like quantity, list of features etc. Most of the machines have inbuilt self adhesive labelling system for oval, cylindrical, flat and square containers. For bar code and overprint faults these machines have auto reject facility.
The different types of Labeling Machines: Based on the types, size and shapes of containers or vessels various types of labelling machines are used for different industrial applications.
- Semi Automatic Labeling Machine used in small scale industries for labelling on round vials, bottles etc.
- Fully automatic labelling machine is used for labelling on front or back side of oval, plane, or square shaped goods.
- High speed ampoule, vial sticker labelling machine is used to apply labels on ampoules, vials and other containers vertically at very high speed.
- Hologram, security label application machine is used as hologram applicator and label applicator. It is fixed on the existing packing line conveyors.
- Ampoule or vial labelling machine-horizontal is used for full or partial wrap around labeling on round containers with small diameter.
- Vial labelling machine is used to label small, round shaped products like vials, ampoules, and test tubes.
This article has been written by Arjun Rao, Director of Shree Bhagwati Labelling Technologies.